Two weeks until our 18th annual conference
The workshops are filling up, so it’s time to register!
- Hear Paul Tough on the real skills kids need to succeed.
- Find out why Stuart Shanker, Bruce Ferguson, Rena Upitis, Nina Bascia and Alan Sears think we need new goals for creativity and innovation, citizenship, health, social emotional skills and the quality of students and teachers’ learning environments.
- Participate in hands-on sessions about technology, debates about funding, and consultations about new measures of success for schools.
- Network with 300 educators, parents, trustees, academics, policy-makers and community members.
- Ask Ontario’s Minister of Education what’s coming next for Ontario’s schools.
Read the program
Find out about the speakers