The school is busy getting ready for the early May performances of Annie Jr! If your child is performing and you are eager to find out more about their costume needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s name/role and we’ll be happy to send the cast costume letter and reference images.
This Sunday and Monday is the 50% off sale at Value Village so its a good time to go shopping.
We are hoping to collect costumes after March Break so we have time for sewing and organizing what is needed!
Also be sure to join the private Facebook group here for updates and news about the production. We thank you for your support.
February is recognized by the TDSB as African Heritage Month and our classes will be learning about the experiences, contributions and achievements of African Canadians. We have a Ballet Creole performance by Prologue Performing Arts to look forward to on the morning of February 12th. Please feel free to join in on the fun beginning at 9am.
This Thursday, December 13th, is the Gr.1-6 Concert at 1 pm and at 7 pm. Please let Mr. Roedding know if your child is unable to attend the evening concert as it may affect what instrument they will play.
Also a reminder to dress your kids in Grades 1-6 in white shirts and black bottoms! If you are in need of a white shirt, post an ISO on the Frankland Swap or Shop!
Show running time is 75 minutes.
3pm at the Danforth Music Hall
A concert benefiting organizations in the neighbourhood that support families in need.
Tickets are $25 at The Big Carrot and Treasure Island
A new block of tickets has just been released for sale today at these two locations.
Much cheaper than the online version at Ticketmaster – get them before they are gone!
Check out the show line-up at www.riverdaleshare.com
If your child is in grade 1-6 and is interested in participating, please carefully read everything below and complete the registration form by November 30 2018.
– programs run from January 7 2019 (first week back after the holidays) to March 8 2019 (the Friday before March break)
– each child is eligible to participate in 2 lunch programs
– registration is via google form only this year, no paper copies are available in the office
– spots will be confirmed by December 7 2018
– do not submit payment for paid programs before your child’s spot is confirmed
– we will accept cash or cheque, we will confirm amount and who to make cheque payable to in the confirmation e-mail
– review the overall schedule of everything going on in the school at this time, lunch programs are in red font
– lunch programs are listed by day, activity and eligible grade levels – please double check grade levels!
– complete one form per child by November 30 2018
– make sure you provide your child’s 1st and 2nd choice, as well as their alternate choice
– wait until your child’s spot is confirmed before submitting payment for paid programs
QUESTIONS: please contact Ali or Natasha at email@example.com
Check out these great programs being offered by Frankland Community Centre. There are still some spaces for Winter 2019 programs. Sign up now! Join in the fun.
On Wednesday, December 20th, students will perform at 1 pm and 7 pm for the Canada Concert. If your child cannot attend the evening performance, please email Mr. Roedding and let him know.
Participants will include Band, Strings, Junior Choir, Recorder Ensemble and ALL classes except Kindergarten*.
Students meet in their classrooms at 6:45 pm.
Running time is approximately 80 mins.
Dress code: red, white or any Canada themed clothing and dark bottoms. Dancers will receive special instructions from Mr. Roedding about added costumes relating to their performance to wear over basic costume.
*The Kindergarten Concert will be on Thursday December 21st at 2:15 pm in the gym. Students can wear their “holiday best”!
Also join us for the annual Holiday Singalong on Friday, December 22nd from 1-2 pm. Everyone is to wear… PAJAMAS!